Tuesday 30 June 2015

NOTICE: BLOG MOVING TO...

Due to the setting up of my new website and the extra content that can be viewed there, I am moving my Blog over to the new link below. It seems foolish to Blog in two places and the gains would be minimal.

So if you like what I have to say and you have enjoyed reading my Blog then please come on over to my new official website, gain access to a lot more content and continue to read and follow my ramblings and reviews about music, the industry and my own songs.

Thanks for following, greatly appreciate it, hope to see you over on the new Blog, You can subscribe if you like by filling in a few details at the bottom of the News page and receive updates straight into your inbox.

Thanks to one and all

Steve

LINK: http://salterszo.wix.com/songwriter#!blog/c1yqb

No comments:

Post a Comment